Call and Win on GEMTV Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays after midnight from 1am to 3am.
Watch us live on GemTV! Also live stream to your computer and your mobile at 9now.com.au at https://www.9now.com.au/live/gem
Full Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS of The Call and Win Promotion
I. Call and Win Promotion
I.1. The Call and Win Promotion (the “Promotion”) is conducted by Call TV Pty Ltd , ABN 78606199768. of 24 GOTTENHAM ST, GLEBE NSW 2037, AUSTRALIA (the "Promoter"). The Promotion is authorized under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/15122; ACT TP 17/01141.
I.2. The Promotion begins 22 July 2017 and finishes on 22 July 2018.
1.3. All draws in the Promotion will be conducted at 58 Doody St., Alexandria, NSW 2015.
1.4. All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Sydney.
1.5. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
II.1 Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
II.2 The Promotion is open solely to legal residents of, and are physically present in, Australia who have reached the age of 18 years or older who have submitted an entry in accordance to condition IV.
II.3 Employees of the Promoter, the Program Producer, the television stations on which the Promotion will be broadcast ("Broadcaster"), the mobile and landline service companies, their parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, or any of their related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Promotion, immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees, and any person whose access to the Promotion has been terminated or suspended by the Promoter (collectively, the "Excluded Parties") are not eligible to participate.
II.4 The Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
III. The Programs
III.1. The Promotion comprises a series of television programs (collectively, the “Programs” and each a “Program”).
III.2 The Programs will be broadcast and will be conducted from 22 July 2017 and finishes on 22 July 2018. The indicative broadcast times and television channels where the program will broadcast will be published on the Program’s website www.callandwin.com.au The Program will be broadcast at times and on broadcast stations, cable or satellite systems that may vary depending on viewing locations. Check your local TV listings and the Call for the current times and days the Program will air in your viewing area. All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Sydney III.3 Each Program consists of a series of games, puzzles, riddles, trivia and other general knowledge and skill testing questions, (collectively, the "Games" and individually, a "Game") which viewers will be invited to solve during the Program by giving a correct answer to the question of the Game (collectively, “Question” and individually, a “Question”). A Game can be announced in an advertisement preceding the Program in which case entries are accepted starting from the announcement of the Game. The number and the timing of the Games during each Program will be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
IV. How to play?
IV.1 Entry to the Promotion can only be made by calling in to the Program’s a premium rate phone number: 1902 55 55 22 or/and any other numbers proposed on screen during the show. The number(s) can change and always the number published in the Program governs. The Number is reachable from fixed and mobile phone number. The cost of the call is 55c, including GST, maybe higher from mobile/pay phone. A call does not guarantee connection to the studio and going live on air.
IV.2 An Entrant is randomly selected among the Entrants of the Round (a “Round” is the time period from the last selection till this selection), who is then connected live to the studio (“Selected Entrant”). (For details of the selection mechanism, see conditions V.)
IV.3 The Selected Entrant has to answer the Question. The prize for each Game will be described at the commencement of each Game and can be raised during the Game. If the answer given by the Selected Entrant is correct, he/she wins a guaranteed cash prize and may immediately participate in the bonus game in case a bonus prize was advertised and proposed by the host during the Game. (See conditions VI.)
IV.4 Each Question prize will vary in value from $5 to a maximum of $10,000. The maximum value of all prizes that may be won in the Promotion is $100,000. The Promoter will accept no claim based on any maximum prize value contained in these Conditions.
IV.5 The prizes for each Game, the exact amount of cash prizes and the prize descriptions and retail values of non-cash prizes, will be announced by the Host at the commencement of the Game. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of prize permitted for non-cash prizes except that Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize becomes unavailable.
IV.6 The Promoter does not guarantee that any prizes will be awarded in any Program.
IV.7 Prizes which are cash prizes will be paid by means of a crossed cheque payable to the winning Entrant, or if the winning Entrant so requests, by means of electronic transfer of funds to an account nominated by the winning Entrant.
IV.8 Rights to receive prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
IV.9 At any time before an Entrant is selected, it shall be at the Promoter’s absolute discretion to select another prize from within the prize pool of higher value.
IV.10 The instructions on how to play each Game during the Program will be provided by the Host during the broadcast of the Program. These Game instructions shall be deemed to be incorporated by reference into and form a part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any dispute or disagreement regarding any aspect of a Game, including the operation of the Game, or the correct solution to any Game, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding. All entry instructions and prize information published by the promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
V. Selection of Winner
V.1. The Promoter will select at random a submitted entry made by the Entrants eligible to answer the Question. If the Promoter is satisfied that the caller is permitted to be an Entrant, the caller will be invited to provide their answer to the Question live on air.
V.2 Each Entry have the same chance of being drawn to become a Selected Entry and its Entrant to go into the air. The draw process is the following. Each call receives a random number larger than 0 smaller than 1. At the end of the Round the caller of the call which has received the smallest number will be called back and the caller connected to the studio. The Round is ended by the decision of the show director.
V.3 When a Round closes the system stops receiving new Entries for this Round and all entries after the close will participate in a new Round regardless whether the Selected Entrant of the closed Round have already gone to air or not. Only calls that have called during the Round participate in the selection of being connected to the show. When a show finishes but a round has not, then a round is paused till the next show, on a similar time of the day, begins and the paused round continues.
V.4 The Entrant of the Selected Entry selected will be called by the Promoter on the telephone number caller called from and asked to stay on the line and then will be transferred to the host to go live to air. If, for any reason, the Promoter is unable to contact caller via the telephone number the caller has called from (including but not limited to busy tone being received, "number not known" message received, answer machine message received, phone lines cut), the next Entrant – in the order of the smallest ticket number received - will be selected for connection to the studio.
V.5 The Promoter is not responsible for network, telephone line or communication failures of any kind or for entries that are incomplete or incomprehensible or not received. Such entries will be void.
V.5 When the answer given to the Question by the Selected Entrant is incorrect, then a new Entrant will be selected from a new round (see V.3) to give a correct answer to the Question or the game is stopped and a new game will be introduced by the host or the show ends.
V.6 When the answer given to the Question by the Selected Entrant is correct, the Selected Entrant wins the prize announced by the host. The prize is announced on the TV screen and by the host too.
V.7 The Optional Bonus Game
(i) The host might offer for the Selected Entrant who gives the correct solution to Question an opportunity to win extra money by participating in a Bonus Game.
(ii) The Bonus Game a table consisting of 16 blocks. The blocks are numbered from 1 to 16. Behind 4 blocks the same icons are hiding. The Selected Entrant is invited to select 4 blocks. The 4 selected blocks are turned to reveal the icons behind them. If 4 revealed icons are the same the Selected Entrant is deemed to have provided a correct answer in respect to the Bonus Game. If not the answer is deemed to be incorrect.
(iii) If the Selected Entrant correctly answers a Bonus Question that they were asked, they will win a Bonus Question prize in addition to the Question prize;
(iv) If the Selected Entrant incorrectly answers a Bonus Question, they will still retain their Program Question prize, but will not be awarded any Bonus Question prize and no-one else will be offered the opportunity to answer that Bonus Question, or be awarded any prize in relation to that Bonus Question.
(v) To answer the Question of the Bonus Game (“Bonus Question”), the selected Entrant must be able to see the broadcast of the Program at the time that the Bonus Question is asked;
V.8 The Promoter’s decision as to whether an entrant has given a correct answer to any Question or Bonus Question is final. The Promoter may determine a time limit within which an entrant must answer the Question or the Bonus Question and, if no answer is provided within that time, the Entrant will be deemed to have given an incorrect answer.
V.9 The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by a person invalid if the person:
(i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
(ii) tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering;
(iii) submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions; or
(iv) is, in the sole view of the Promoter, attempting to manipulate the Promotion.
V.10 Each winning Entrant consents to the Promoter and its advertising agencies to use and publish their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) biographical information and home city and province in any media at any time or times without geographic limitation of any sort without remuneration for the purpose of marketing the Promotion, the Program, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
VI. Winner Notification and Verification
VI.1 Prize winners will be notified on air and via telephone and their first name and city will be listed on the Call and Win website www.callandwin.com.au. Each winning Entrant will be notified in writing sent to the address provided by the winning Entrant immediately following their win. Winners will be required to provide proof of identity, age and ownership of the phone number that was used to register. Mobile phones and landline phones may not be shared for purposes of entry into the Program. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the phone number used to register will be deemed the Entrant. For purposes of the Program, the " authorized account holder" of a phone is the natural person in whose name the phone number has been issued and to whom the services are billed.
VI.2 The Entrant whose name is first provided when called by the Promoter will determine the answer to be submitted to any Question or Bonus Question posed. The Promoter will (subject to the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions) award to that person any prize that is won for answering that Question. That Entrant may, if she/he so elects, share any prize money with any third parties that assist her/him with answering the question. The Promoter will not enter into any disputes regarding payment of prizes between Entrants.
VI.3 The Promoter will verify the identity of a winning Entrant after the winning Entrant has successfully answered a Question or Bonus Question (as the case may be). The winning Entrant will be required to provide the Entrant’s full name, address and additional information as is necessary to verify his or her identity. If the Entrant’s identity cannot be verified, the Entrant will forfeit his or her prize.
VI.4 In order to be entitled to any prize, each winning Entrant must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their eligibility to accept the prize; and a liability release and/or indemnity form in favour of the Promoter and/or any entity associated with the Promotion as determined by the Promoter. A winning Entrant who does not comply with this condition 4.9 forfeits his or her prize.
VI.5 If during the Promotion a prize is forfeited for any reason, each prize will return to the total prize pool to be distributed within the promotional period
VII. General Conditions
VII.1 Entrants unconditionally agree to accept and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promoter, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Game. The Promoter has the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and Rules in its sole discretion for any purpose without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
VII.2 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of a person participating in the Promotion. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
VII.3 The Promoter may prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Promotion if, in their sole discretion, such Entrant shows a disregard for the Official Rules or (i) annoys, abuses, threatens, or harasses any Entrant, Selected Entrant, Promoter or the on-air Host (ii) participates in a manner inconsistent with the official rules; or (iii) participates in any other matter deemed disruptive, in the sole judgment of the Promoter.
VII.4 The Promoter may disqualify at any time any Entrant and/or Contestant who (i) fails to comply with the Official Rules, (ii) provides inaccurate personal data, including, but not limited to his/her contact phone number, (iii) fails to provide proof of identity or other information regarding eligibility as requested by the Promoter in a timely manner, (iv) hacks the entry process or uses any technology to gain an unfair entry advantage, including, but not limited to, the use of speed dial hardware or software, automated dialing devices, script, macro, robotic or other such means of entry, (v) engages in fraudulent conduct including, but not limited to, the use of technology which enables an Entrant to evade charges, or (vi) uses profanity or disparaging language while on-air.
VIII. Release from Liability
The Promoter and the Excluded Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, ineligible or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission, computer systems, telephone lines, hardware or software malfunctions, or other errors, failures, dropped computer or telephone connections that are human and/or technical in nature; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, or from participation in the Promotion or any damage to an Entrant's computer system or mobile telephone that is directly or indirectly caused by accessing the website; or (vi) any printing, typographical or on-air errors in any materials associated with these Official Rules or the Games generally. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate any Game in progress and not award prizes, in the event of a computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical or a system failure which corrupts the administration or fairness of the Game. The Promoter and the Excluded Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other persons computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Promotion. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any SMS communication sent to (or by) the Promoter of any Entrant, whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competitions; or (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering the Competitions (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties” ) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any entrant or other person that: (i) arises out of or is in any way connected with the Promotion or any prizes; or (ii) is otherwise due to the broadcast of any program relating to the Promotion or the publication of any material in connection with the Promotion, including any statements made by any host, staff member, other entrants or any other person, including: (a) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (b) any loss arising from or contributed to by negligence of a Relevant Party; (c) any liability for personal injury or death. The Promoter shall have any liability to any Entrant or Selected Entrant in the event that a telephone call with that individual is interrupted, disturbed or in any way affected by any circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter at any time during the Game. In such event, that individual will be eliminated from the Game and the Promoter reserves the right to select another Entrant. THE HIGH VOLUME OF ENTRIES, OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE SYSTEM, MAY RESULT N TEMPORARY INABILITY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION OR A DELAY IN iTHE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES. IF YOUR ENTRY IS NOT RECEIVED IN TIME TO PARTICIPATE, THE PROMOTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
IX. Governing Law: Limitation of Liability
Entrants agree that this Promotion shall be governed by the laws of Australia and: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and Official Rules, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by courts situated in Australia any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event lawyer’s fees, court costs; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions and Official Rules shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
X. Customer Support
Interested parties may call 0291190070 for 24 hours or can send e-mail to email@example.com.
XI. Winners List
To obtain a list of the Winners of prizes, please visit the web site at www.callandwin.com.au where the winners list will be updated within two working days after the completion of each Game.
Call TV Pty Ltd (ABN 78 606 199 768) (Call TV or We/we or Our/our or Us/us) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
- to administer a trade promotion, including information provided over the phone either automatically recorded or verbally by an individual;
- our online properties (here and after, a "Website") including, but not limited to http://www.callandwin.com.au/;
- any other means through which an individual provides personal information to Call TV, including either physically or electronically.
Personal information is important to Call TV
- Call TV is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Call TV will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- Personal information means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not. Your first and last name, date of birth, gender, home address, contact telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address and employment details are examples of information which may constitute personal information. Personal information may also include information we may collect about your individual preferences.
Anonymity and pseudonymity
- Where practicable, we will allow you to deal with us on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis. If this is practicable, our Collection Channels will only seek information in this way. However, where it is not practicable for the purposes for which information is collected, we will seek the information identified below. It will not be practicable to deal with you on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis when we wish to send you direct marketing materials or need to provide you with goods or services requested by you.
Kinds of Personal Information that Call TV Collects and Holds
- contact information such as your full name, date of birth, telephone number, mobile telephone number, current and valid email address, residential address and postcode;Personal information that may be requested includes, but is not limited to:
- location information;
- more detailed contact preferences;
- information or opinions about you recorded as a result of your participation in any of our trade promotions;
- information regarding your personal interests and interesting and relevant information about you;
- the contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these individuals are happy for their details to be given to Call TV and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing purposes); and
- any other relevant personal information requested in connection with a promotion or as part of any Application.
How Call TV Collects and Holds Personal Information
Active Information Collection
- Personal information may be collected (and combined) via our Collection Channels if you:
- purchase a product, make a booking or participate in any way via a Collection Channel;
- subscribe to any newsletters, updates, alerts or news and media releases, or request launch or event information or information about our products or services or other information services as well as third party products or services;
- complete and submit any forms to us;
- contact us directly in person or via any medium including mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) including via the contact details listed on a Website;
- enter into or participate in any offers, promotions or marketing activities;
- download and use a mobile and/or tablet application; or
- interact with or browse a Website generally.
- Personal information is requested in order to enter you into and administer a promotion and facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), marketing materials (including direct marketing materials), newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), news and media releases / launch information, and also to advise you of other Call TV or third party products, services, offers, competitions or events which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in Call TV being unable to include you in a promotion, to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, products or services information, upcoming promotion, competition, offer or event information.
- We may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third party sources including list brokers and other data providers or organisations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so.
- The collection of personal information is neither intended for, nor directed to, persons who are under the age of eighteen (18) years old. Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by Call TV to be under the age of eighteen (18) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age eighteen (18) may only use our Websites with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Passive Information Collection
- As with many commercial websites, we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our Websites. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where a Website is accessed via links in an email we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing a Website. By accessing a Website via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing a Website generally, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information.
- Our Websites may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information or personal information and/or information from various third party sources, including as described in paragraph 15, and may combine this anonymous information or personal information with other personal information collected from you to provide better service to Website visitors and users, customise a Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve a Website for your use. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing a Website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
Purposes for which Call TV collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information
- Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
- For the purposes stated in a privacy collection statement[http://www.callandwin.com.au/tv-game-show-call-and-win-promotion/collection-statement/] on a particular Collection Channel.
- To enter you into and administer promotions.
- To contact you and award prizes (if applicable) in relation to a promotion.
- To maintain the functionality of a Website, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on the Website and e-commerce transactions conducted via the Website.
- To send you any technical, administrative or legal notices important to our Websites.
- To choose entrants, winners and participants for our promotions.
- To provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), content, services and products.
- To provide direct marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions in person and via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
- To maintain our relationship with you.
- To render services related to the company of Call TV (such as after sales services and enquiries).
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
- To respond to customer enquiries, complaints and complaints handling.
- To improve Website and system administration.
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other research and development.
- To use a winner of a promotion's name, image and their comments relating to a prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis and to conduct market research.
- To share personal information with Call TV group companies, our promotional partners, television networks and their related bodies corporate, audiences, and other trusted third parties in the manner described below.
- Any other purpose as may be deemed reasonably necessary by Call TV in the circumstances.
- For the purposes described above, personal information may be shared with Call TVgroup companies, Call TV promotional partners, television networks and their related bodies corporate, Production audiences, and other trusted third parties (and their directors, servants and agents) either in Australia or overseas, including, but not limited to New Zealand, North America and European Union. Failure to provide personal information may result in Call TV being unable to include you in a promotion or to provide you with certain content, information, upcoming promotion, event or product information and/or accept promotion entries (where applicable).
- In order to operate a Website or deliver a service (including for example, processing of credit card payments), personal information may also be shared with Call TV group companies, selected service providers, television networks and their related bodies corporate, and/or other trusted third parties either in Australia or overseas, including, but not limited to New Zealand, North America and European Union. Call TV group companies, selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties may be engaged by Call TV to perform a variety of functions, such as data storage, fulfilling orders, conducting market research, processing credit card payments, assisting with promotions and providing technical services for our Websites. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. Your credit card details are only used to facilitate your booking and/or purchase. They are not used for any other purpose and will never be supplied to a third party other than Call TV.
Contact byCall TV
- Call TV group companies (and their directors, servants and agents), Call TVpromotional partners, television networks and their related bodies corporate or trusted third parties (and other selected service providers and other non-Call TVcompanies or professionals) either in Australia or overseas, may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
- Despite removing your name from the database from receiving future advertising and marketing information, Call TV may send you non-commercial "Administrative Emails". Administrative Emails relate to a Call TV user account and may include administrative and transaction confirmations, requests and inquiries or information about a particular Call TV user account. If you do not wish to receive such communications from Call TV, you may remove your name from the database by utilising the functional unsubscribe facility.
Ability of others to view information
- Call TV may provide areas on a Website where you can upload user-generated content, post or provide information about yourself, communicate with other users, provide reviews for content, products and/or services or interact with or vote on particular content. This information may be shared with others and may be publically posted on our Websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums in which you choose to participate. This information may become publically available and may be read, collected and used by others outside of our Shine is not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
Your right of access
- You have the right to access and review your personal information that may be recorded on the Call TV Information may be reviewed by contacting Call TV's privacy officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
- On a case by case basis Call TV may determine that it is not required to give an individual access to personal information to the extent that it is lawful for Call TV to do so. If such a determination is made then Call TV will provide you with a written notice.
- Where you are seeking information held on electronic file, or where you are seeking hard copies of personal information, we reserve the right to charge reasonable handling/ postage fees as appropriate.
- With some personal information that may, for example where it is held on program tapes, it is not practical to provide this information to you without charging an appropriate fee as we deem reasonable in those circumstances.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
- Information contained on the database may be amended, or your preferences for contact from us changed, by contacting Call TV's privacy officer via email:email@example.com. Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
- In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Call TV declining your Application to appear in a Production and being unable to facilitate or provide you with information about certain transactions (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), other content, services or product information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information, and/or provide certain content, goods or services.
- If you are involved in our Productions, your personal information will be used in connection with the production and promotion of those Productions for the duration of their broadcast and distribution, and may also be sent outside Australia for the same reasons. Please contact Call TV's privacy officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions concerning your consent to this.
- We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Storage and security of personal information
- Call TV will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded (including your credit card details), and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers. In some cases these facilities may be overseas, including, but not limited to New Zealand, North America and European Union.
Disclosure of personal information to overseas recipients
- In some cases, Call TV may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, including but not limited to recipients in New Zealand, North America and European Union. Call TV employees, data processors and other trusted third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Call TV. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Call TV will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Call TV and links to other websites
- Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. Call TV is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Websites.
- We may use third party advertisements on our Websites. All third party advertising, if paid for, is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by Call TV or any of its affiliates. Call TV is not responsible for the content (including representations) of any third party advertisement on a Website. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements to enable the advertiser to track the number of anonymous users responding to the campaign. We do not have access to or control of cookies placed by third parties.
Related Call TV Websites
Sale of the Company
Problems or queries
The Privacy Officer
Call TV Pty Ltd
24 Gottenham Street
Glebe NSW 2037
Telephone: 02 9119 0070
Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Call TV to your query, problem or complaint within 30 days, you may refer your query, problem or complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via the contact details listed at http://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page.
© copyright 2018, CallAndWin.com.au | All rights reserved.